Monday, July 30, 2012

Retreat....and of course Third Coast....

I am SO looking forward to the WOol Gatherers' retreat up north this weekend -- It was wonderful to be asked if I wanted to offer a weekend course this year, and I do love teaching the one that I call "Create Your Dream Sweater," which is either about how to knit a sweater that will fit, or how to cook up a sweater from scratch -- depending on knitters' needs.   What fun.   Three days away from the rubble in my house (from house move) and the clear sense that the new semester is catching up with me well before I'm ready for it.   Knitting!  Talking!  Teaching!!!  HURRAH.

And Pam Champagne will be the project manager for Third Coast Fiber Arts festival!!!  Things are getting bigger and more complicated than either Larry or I anticipated, so....now we have an experienced event manager who can foresee what might go wrong.  For those of you who have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, see the links to Third Coast at www.artisanknitworks.com.   I need now to go put away some more belongings!!!!

svb

No comments:

Post a Comment